Friday, February 3, 2012

Week 4 progress

The last two weeks have been uneventful in terms of my weigh loss goal. Today my weight was 183.6 on the scale, yes this is lower than last time I wrote a post but it is still only .2 pounds less than 2 weeks ago. So all in all I have lost 5 pounds since I started this 4 weeks ago. The last two weeks were also very busy at work and at home. I did manage to sneak in a considerable amount of junk and this really doesn't make me too happy.

The good thing about all of this is that I have stuff written here, I can look back on this and use it as motivation. I am glad that I still lost weight but I must admit that it does fluctuate, sometimes I will have a difference of 2 to 3 pounds between 2 days. I haven't really done any cardio in the last two weeks. I will try to run outdoors for 45 minutes this weekend, I just hate running on the treadmill and prefer the outdoors except when it is over 90 degrees and very humid

Finally, just like Tim Mitchel did, I am changing my weigh-in day to Friday.  The other #gethawt people all check in on Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment