Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 2 progress

This week I only lost 0.3 pounds compared to last week, my total weight loss to date is 5.1 pounds. Between last Sunday and this Tuesday I actually gained almost 2 pounds. Looking at the bright side...I lost 2 pounds since Tuesday....

Now I understand why on the tv show The Biggest Loser...almost everyone gains in week two. Week one is pretty easy...almost effortless. Then in week two you take it a little easier and bam..you almost don't make any progress.....a lot of this also has to do with the fact that in week one you will lose a lot of water

I am 183.5 pounds right now..I am shooting for a 2 pound reduction by next Sunday. Unlike last Sunday and Monday, I will not be a pig this week and watch my portions.

Also as a 'fun' thing to do I decided that I would do 500 push-ups today, I did 110 so far and it is not even 9 AM :-)  I remember once as a kid we played poker but instead of money we did push-ups....I believe I had to do 400 or so in a two hour period, some people had to do more. The next two days was torture for all 4 or 5 of us, almost nobody could move there arms in a pushing movement without being in excruciating pain.

The book and DVD that I ordered last week did not arrive yet either...I blame the snow...would have been nice to watch it while it is crappy weather outside.

All in all I am happy that I weigh less this week than I did last week, I am not as happy about the fact that I almost didn't lose anything at all this week, but then again at least I didn't gain anything either.


No comments:

Post a Comment