Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Halfway through week 2

On Sunday I weighed 183.8 pounds, yesterday I weighed 185.6 pounds and today I weighed 185 pounds. The wine over the weekend weekend and my pig out lunch for Martin Luther King's day made me gain some weight. I am not really worried about this, I hope to be at 181.8 pounds by Sunday so that this week I will have lost 2 pounds. This means I have to lose 3.8 pounds by Sunday

I haven't worked out since last Wednesday but I just came back from the gym and am eating my lunch now. I have sweet potatoes and sauteed pork with onions and jalapeno slices for lunch. Did you notice that if you eat really spice food that you eat much slower than usual, if you eat really fast you sometimes overeat because your brain hasn't got the signal from your stomach that it is full

I have been also looking at stronglifts and their 5x5 program, it looks interesting and I might give it a try
I have also puchased the Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training DVD yesterday to help me with my technique in the deadlift, this DVD will arrive on Friday so I know what I will be watching Friday night. Talking about watching, I saw Black Swan last night...what a weird movie, reminded me a little bit of Vanilla Sky

I am definitely cutting out all the junk for the remainder of this week, this also means no wine this weekend, my goal is to make that 181.8 pounds weight...no excuses


No comments:

Post a Comment