Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Almost halfway through week one

I am almost halfway through week one, so far I have almost lost one pound. I decided to put a pic up here so that I can see the difference later, notice the big smile in the picture? Me, neither!



I cut out most of the junk so far, I haven't had soda since last year and to tell you the truth I don't miss it. I am drinking tea  instead of soda to get my caffeine fix. Today is a day off from the gym for me so this post will be pretty short

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working out at the gym alone will not give you the satisfying result. Along with it, you must practice the right diet. Losing weight sounds like it’s a hard thing to accomplish but with the proper mindset and inspiration, you can do it! Certainly, there are many reasons why you want to sweat a river. Hold on to those reasons.

    Carmelia Paradise @NorthWest CrossFit

    ReplyDelete