Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mighty Leaf Tea, one of my favorite teas


For someone who does not drink coffee there are not many choices to get their caffeine fix, you can drink tea or you can drink soda. Since I cut out all of the soda I am stuck with tea. I either drink my tea hot or cold. The once I drink hot are Lady Grey, Earl Grey and other breakfast teas. The ones I drink cold are green and white teas. I discovered Mighty Leaf tea when I was staying in a hotel in Pennsylvania.I like Mighty Leaf Tea, I think their teas taste great. The teas are indvidual wrapped as you can see in the picture below

I like Organic Spring Jasmine and White Orchard. Amazon has these teas, so does Wegman's, I did not find them at Whole Foods. I think you should try it, you will be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment