Monday, January 9, 2012

The first day......

So today was really the first day that I started this new way of living. I had oatmeal with a little cinnamon for breakfast. I walked 40 minutes to the train station, there I grabbed a van to work. At work I had an apple as a snack and then I hit the gym. To warm up, I ran a mile on the treadmill, it took me 8 minutes and 28 seconds to run that mile. This isn't terribly bad but I hope to shave a minute or two off by memorial day.

After I warmed up, I did a quick workout. The workout consisted of two giant sets (supersets)

The first giant set consists of four exercises, these are done without rest, after you get to the last one, you rest for 1 minutes. This is repeated 3 more times for a total of 16 sets

Giant Set One
Deadlift
Explosive push up
Bulgarian split squat
Two Point Dumbell Row Elbow out

The seconds giant set consists of four exercises, these are done without rest, after you get to the last one, you rest for 1 minutes. This is repeated 1 more times for a total of 8 sets

Giant Set Two
Deadlift off box
Dumbell bench press
Lunge side bend
Cable seated row


After this was done, I did some crunches, showered and went back to my desk.



No comments:

Post a Comment